Online reviews are changing the way we do business, whether or not we want them to. An online review can either make or break your business and because of this, businesses have been scrambling to figure out how to handle their online reputation. Online reviews from WatchThemLive are here to stay; the question is, How can you use them to improve your business? Here are the five benefits of generating positive online reviews that may surprise you to maintain psychographic segmentation.
1) Encourage Customers to Review Your Product
As a business owner, you should always be looking for ways to encourage customers to review your product.
Why? Because online reviews are one of the most important factors in customer decision-making. A recent study showed that 84% of people trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
2) Educate Customers on How To Write An Excellent Review
- Teach customers what elements make up a good review.
- Emphasize the importance of including as much detail as possible.
- Let them know that you read every review and take them seriously.
- Share that online reviews help your business grow and improve.
- Reassure customers that their privacy will be respected when they leave a review.
- Ask customers to contact you directly if they had a negative experience so you can address it privately.
3) Create an Incentive For People to Leave a Good Review
Good reviews are great for business, but sometimes people need a little extra incentive to leave one. Try offering a discount or coupon code to customers who leave a review, or enter them into a contest for a chance to win a prize.
You could also offer a loyalty program for customers who frequently leave positive reviews. Whatever you do, make sure you let people know that their feedback is appreciated! There’s nothing wrong with asking them nicely if they’d be willing to share their thoughts on your products and services with the world.
4) Reach Out To Your Network
A great way to get started is to reach out to your network. Ask your friends, family, and colleagues if they know anyone who might be interested in your product or service. You never know who might be able to help you get started.
Once you’ve reached out to your network, it’s time to get creative with your marketing. There are several ways to market your business online, so take some time to figure out what will work best for you.
5) Grow Your Influence by Promoting Others
We all know that online reviews are important. They’re one of the first things people look at when they’re considering doing business with you. And, according to a study by Harvard Business School, a one-star increase in Yelp rating leads to a 5-9% increase in revenue.
When you’re running a business, it’s easy to get caught up in the day-to-day tasks that keep your business running and to lose sight of the bigger picture. To avoid getting too wrapped up in day-to-day operations, it can be helpful to step back and evaluate the bigger picture from time to time. If you haven’t done so recently, then take some time today to consider the value of generating positive online reviews for your business.